The Physical Recreation Section of the Award offers the opportunity to participate in physical activity in a variety of ways while being rewarded for having fun!
Aim of Physical Recreation
- To improve physical fitness and well-being and getting active.
Physical Recreation should be a part of everyone’s life and not just because it’s healthy, but because it makes you happy. There are several ways you can take part:
- Enjoy training along with others
- Enjoy non-competitive activity with one or more friends
- You can take up the challenge of team sports
- Feel the exhilaration and thrill of competitive sport. You name it, you can do it!
No matter the physical, mental ability or inclination, The Head of State Award will support any Participant, as long as they have the determination. This Section offers the opportunity to develop the healthy fitness habits to continue with after the Award has been achieved! Motivation is what gets you started – Habit is what keeps you going!
Your activity should be fun, and the goals set realistic so you can feel that great sense of achievement.